A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Facing the Abyss

For some reason the first time I faced that empty search text box in the Rhapsody interface, out of all the possibilities I searched for Paul Desmond. And why not? The first song I played a few seconds later?

My Funny Valentine

Is there anybody smoother?

This track is from "The Complete RCA Victor Recordings" box set. 55 tracks total. The jazz box sets have been a real shining point on Rhapsody. The biggest one I've come across so far? The Complete Billie Holiday, weighing in at a fecund 256 tracks. If you've seen bigger, please do note it in the comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hiya Shifty! Welcome to the Rhapsody blog community! We're glad to have you.

Thanks for the link, I will be glad to reciprocate.

256 tracks sounds pretty darn big. There might be a box set somewhere poking around that's bigger, but I would doubt it. Nice use of 'fecund' by the way. I am such a word nerd.

4/13/2005 10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home