A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Slow Starter Tuesday Fresh Catch Playlist



Today a slow starting, dim morning fresh catch playlist. Of note, I was quite happily intrigued to find Stone Coyotes bandleader Barbara Keith's 1972 solo album in Rhapsody last week. Certainly a far cry from the way I'm used to hearing her today, and more interesting for it.

Slow Starter Tuesday Fresh Catch Playlist

Invisible Sun - The Police
Detroit Or Buffalo - Barbara Keith
Rivertown - Hayes Carll
Black Is Black - Los Bravos
(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman - The Kinks

1 Comments:

Blogger covalent bond said...

Merry Xmas,

I have not been able to log into Rhapsody today. I was wondering if you have had any difficulties.

12/20/2006 1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home