A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Friday, September 07, 2007

Out To Lunch Friday Playlist



Today out to lunch, it's a harvest season bowl of mixed fruits, nuts, and berries. Sweet, a little messy, but at heart nonviolent.

I've been waiting a while to accumulate the right context for this West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band song. I'd never heard of them before this album came into Rhapsody. Quite a bit of it is a little scattershot, but this one employs heartbeat, sedate electric guitar, and whispy fever dream vocals to very fine effect.

Out To Lunch Friday Playlist - [Rhapsody Online version]

I Got Your Love All Over Me - The Partridge Family
I Won't Hurt You - West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band
Cups And Cakes - Spinal Tap
Colour My World - Chicago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home