A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Salvation in the Slush Wednesday Playlist



So we got a few inches of snow overnight, which I got to start shoveling before sunrise this morning just as it turned to pissing rain. Luckily, after an hour of that I was rescued by my neighbor with the turbo-powered snowblower before I caught both the plague AND diphtheria. Good times.

Now that I'm dry and warmed up let's mark the occasion in playlist form, so I can look back on this day and laugh some time this summer.

Salvation in the Slush Wednesday Playlist [Rhapsody Online Version]

Neighbours - The Rolling Stones
Flood - Sebadoh
Snowblind - Black Sabbath
I Love A Rainy Night - Eddie Rabbitt
Black Sheets Of Rain - Bob Mould

Addendum: On that note, if you're reading this you've probably already done so, but if not, why not investigate the new Bob Mould record District Line [rhapsody.com page]? I'm still getting my head around it, but the fact I keep cueueing it up must mandate some kind of endorsement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home