A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Friday, July 11, 2008

Out To Lunch Friday Playlist



Driving home yesterday I was unexpectedly overtaken with a physical need to hear "Moron" by the Dead Milkmen. After hearing the lyrics again, I think it may even have been subconsciously triggered by the death of Jerry Falwell.

I guess my body was on to something, because the song still sounds great, but to this day I don't agree 100% with their opinions on Boris Becker and anarchy. Both are likely to remain misunderstood and underappreciated for some time to come.

Mama, on the other hand, I have no legitimate explanation for, other than it being Friday.

Out To Lunch Friday Playlist [Rhapsody Online Version]

Out To Lunch Friday Playlist [Rhapsody Player Software Version]

Moron - Dead Milkmen
Mama - Genesis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home