A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Flatt & Scruggs Side Thursday




Today: part two in a two-part series on a two-part box set, featuring a playlist from a legendary bluegrass two-man team.

For today's playlist, I repeatedly sifted through the Flatt & Scruggs half of the "Lester Flatt, Earl Scruggs and the Stanley Brothers Selected Sides 1947-1953" split box set, and baked up the tasty pie of a playlist below. See yesterday's post for a few more details on the box set.

Flatt and Scruggs Thursday

I'll Never Shed Another Tear
Foggy Mountain Breakdown
So Happy I'll Be
Doin' My Time
Cora Is Gone
Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms
Old Salty Dog Blues
Will The Roses Bloom (Where She Lies Sleeping)
The Old Home Town
Earl's Breakdown
I'm Lonesome and Blue
Why Did You Wander?
If I Should Wander Back To You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home