A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday Out To Lunch Playlist



A little something to incite that Friday out to lunch love. Right now I'm thinking tuna melt, but anything could happen between now and noon. Happy Friday.

Friday Out To Lunch Playlist

I've Got My Ascot 'N' My Dickie - The Upper Crust
You Got A Hard Time Comin' - Barry And The Remains
Grimly Fiendish - The Damned
Another Song - Swell Maps
Rock And Roll Tried To Ruin My Life - Supagroup
Tonight Show Theme - Tonight Show Band



P.S. I'm not big on the birthday or eulogy playlists but even I gotta offer praise and respect on the eightieth birthday of Riley B. King. Cheers, sir! I can only hope I can keep doing what I love and spreading a little joy anywhere near that long.

For a song, I'm partial to this version of Leon Russell's Hummingbird.

1 Comments:

Blogger J Shifty said...

weird. Some time between last Friday and today this album has been removed from the Rhapvailable list on Rhapsody.

What a world.

9/20/2005 12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home