A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Croup Fairy Thursday



Well, the Croup Fairy is paying a surprise visit here at the homestead. While I'm entertaining and keeping things steamy, here's a sickbed sort of song for you.

My initial plan was to wheeze-hack-cough with the Debris Slide, when I realized that Westing (By Musket and Sextant) isn't Rhapvailable. That's another one for the list there, Rhapsodists.

Morning Dew - Grateful Dead (Europe '72)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chixulub said...

Get well soon. I almost died of croup when I was one. If it hadn't been for an oxygen tent, I wouldn't have lived to have a heart attack at 32. I think they loaded me up with antibiotics too, but it's usually viral I think, so it was probably more the oxygen tent than anything. Supposedly after they got me in it I went from being red and desperate to being full of beans.

10/30/2005 7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home