A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Graciela Beltran Tuesday



Certainly one thing my life would be missing had I never started wandering around the Rhapsody catalog is Graciela Beltran (and Banda music in general). She just delivers an undeniable combination of brass pyrotechnics and sexy. Es Cosa De El is the big single on her new album, but I think Te Di De Baja has alot more personality musically.

In related news, I'm going to go on the record saying the greatest batch of album covers in Rhapsody are in the Banda category. If you haven't, you owe it to yourself to head to the category page now and browse through for a while. Those guys really know how to live (and dress).

Reina Del Mi Pueblo Playlist

Te Di De Baja - Graciela Beltran
Es Cosa De El - Graciela Beltran
Tu Madre - Banda Jerez

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thankyou:

I am songwriter of the song "Te di de baja" (sorry, I do not speak english).

Gerardo Ávila
Mexicali, Baja California, México.

4/12/2007 5:18 AM

 
Blogger J Shifty said...

Wow, thanks for the kind words, Gerardo. I hope you get some well-deserved recognition from places with far bigger audiences than Ribaldry & Schmaltz! Cheers.

4/17/2007 8:35 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hola: Te comparto el enlace de un tema que me grabó el grupo Presizzo: https://play.spotify.com/album/1OQwlIwGTyAZ9EAps34C5b

Gerardo Ávila

3/06/2014 3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home