A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh, Rhapsody, So Much To Answer For Playlist



Ah, springtime. And an old man's ears turn to the airy pep of Cemetery Gates. And are denied?! Say it ain't so.

At some point in the last week or two most of the Smiths catalog that was in Rhapsody has fallen into a deep hole somewhere and can now feel the soil falling over its head. Truly an ignominious end to National Poetry Month.

We never had Meat Is Murder, but now everything is gone with the exception of the Singles compilation. I know Nick Dedina didn't like Rank, but Hell, now that record doesn't show up in the Rhapsody Online album list even with the "Show All" option button selected!

So hear my plea, Rhapsody rights managers: repeat for the Smiths whatever dark magic you worked to get the Bee Gees catalog back in Rhapsody, and I'll scratch your name on my arm with a fountain pen!

Oh, Rhapsody, So Much To Answer For Playlist [Rhapsody Online Version]

Oh, Rhapsody, So Much To Answer For Playlist [Rhapsody Player Software Version]

I Started Something I Couldn't Finish - The Smiths
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home