A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Word

We're taking on a strange schedule here at Ribaldry and Schmaltz to accommodate the new baby, and the fact I was too tired and honest to fake my way out of four weeks of jury duty on a [facts scrubbed] trial.

In the meantime, here are the three greatest regional segments I have encountered on Youtube, ever. More or less all you need to know about Boston television in the late 20th century: Creature Double Feature, Dana Hersey (at the now-erased Rathskeller, no less), and V66.

There was also a local show in the early days of cable access in Brockton that my brother and I would just call and basically yell the word "Spaghettios" into the phone until they put us on the air. That was a pretty good show, too.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home