A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Willie In 3



One of my favorite Willie Nelson songs is Summer Of Roses from Tougher Than Leather. It's in 3/4 time, and got me to thinking about a playlist of other Willie songs on the three. I quickly learned that Willie is a certified 3/4 time maniac. There's a fistful of triangular tunes on every album containing primarily originals. I listened through, and sifted down the following equilateral playlist:

Willie In 3

1. Summer Of Roses
2. Sad Songs And Waltzes
3. Slow Down Old World
4. Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
5. So Much To Do
6. Time Of The Preacher
7. Blue Rock Montana / Red Headed Stranger
8. Red Headed Stranger
9. O'er The Waves
10. Hands On The Wheel
11. Thanks Again
12. I'd Have To Be Crazy
13. The Sound In Your Mind
14. If You Can Touch Her At All
15. A Couple More Years
16. Mom And Dad's Waltz
17. Railroad Girl
18. You Were It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home