A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Monday, June 13, 2005

Amarcord Soundtrack



Here at Ribaldry & Schmaltz I don't just throw around phrases like "delightful romp of a playlist." But it's high time I started.

There were a fistful of Nino Rota soundtracks for Fellini movies on the Just Added list last week. I haven't gotten through them all, mainly because I can't seem to get Amarcord out of my Play tab. With its lilting cadences, mutating repeated theme, and rampant accordion, it's the very definition of delightful romp. Perfect accompaniment for working through this sultry late spring weather that's been going around these parts.

The entire soundtrack tops off at just over twenty seven minutes, so this playlist just links to the whole album.

Amarcord Soundtrack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home