A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Friday, July 22, 2005

Vertically Challenged Playlist



This one pretty much explains itself I reckon. I actually saw Ronnie James Dio a couple years ago and was blown away. He really packs a whallop. But it's true: he's a diminutive gentleman. He even had a rule that the guys in the opening band aren't supposed to stand on the monitors (allegedly only he is supposed to take advantage of their vertical benefits). I guess there's gotta be two sides to every bell curve, and the folks in the populous middle gonna crack jokes about those at either end.

Vertically Challenged Playlist

5' 3"
Ronnie James Dio - Man On The Silver Mountain
Sammy Davis Jr. - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
Judy Garland - How Long Has This Been Going On?

5' 2 1/2"
Prince - I Feel For You

5' 2"
Paul Simon - Late In The Evening
Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays

5' 1"
Iggy Pop - Five Foot One (just a song: Iggy Pop is actually 5' 7 1/2" tall)
Sheena Easton - Sugar Walls
Bette Midler - I Never Talk To Strangers (with Tom Waits, who is 6' even)

5' 0"
Dolly Parton - If I Lose My Mind

4' 8"
Edith Piaf - Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien

Randy Newman - Short People

I'd like to point all height data hungry souls to the fine Famous People Height List which contributed valuable input to this playlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home