A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Friday, September 08, 2006

Total Trash Friday



So I think I was at the refuse transfer station/recycling depot with Thurston Moore earlier today. A surreal twist to a Friday if ever there was one. It reminded me that soon it will be fully 18 years ago (half a lifetime in me years) that I first saw that gentleman rather successfully play a guitar with a half-full bottle of beer in one hand and a drum stick in the other. Halloween weekend 1988 at the now crumbling Lost Horizon in Syracuse with the Laughing Hyenas and Die Kreuzen.

Just look at us now!

In a related note, it looks like the Laughing Hyenas and Die Kreuzen were both on Touch & Go, so maybe there's a chance we could see those records creep in to Rhapsody as part of that anniversary celebration thing going on there? Eh? Huh?

Total Trash Friday

Total Trash - Sonic Youth
Halloween - Sonic Youth

1 Comments:

Blogger covalent bond said...

Hi

Have you seen this page from the Rhapsody web services site? http://webservices.rhapsody.com/index.php?name=Reviews&req=showcontent&id=24

They also have comments on my blog. I thought you would like to know.

9/11/2006 12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home