A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Friday, October 06, 2006

Mano A Mano Ribaldry Friday Playlist



With the current political and journalistic uproar in the USA, I think we as a nation are losing sight of the lighter side of man-on-man ribaldry. Today we at R&S try to return that focus with a playlist featuring those great Americans, Pansy Division.

Mano A Mano Ribaldry Friday Playlist

Groovy Underwear
James Bondage
Alpine Skiing
He Whipped My Ass at Tennis

Addendum: Speaking of femmes in a black tuxedo, here's another fine bit of youtubery featuring Ribaldry and Schmaltz poster boy Bobby Short, singing the Charlie perfume theme song.

2 Comments:

Blogger covalent bond said...

J Shifty,

A great travesty has occured on Rhapsody. The whole Frank Zappa catalog is gone! I am deeply depressed. I can only hope that it is temporary.

10/08/2006 10:55 AM

 
Blogger J Shifty said...

Oh my. I don't see it, either.

And I thought it was a sad day when MC Paul Barman disappeared from Rhapsody...

The tides of digital rights do appear to shift capriciously, which might be the biggest drawback to this subscription situation.

10/09/2006 1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home