A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Fresh Catch Playlist, Polyester Palace Edition



So I checked in to the Polyester Palace (motto: "No longer confused with Cucumber Castle!") yesterday to aid my convalescence and soothe the itching. Here's a fresh catch playlist of fine oddball songs that came up on the Polyester Palace radio station, or found on the related albums.

Of note, I admit I didn't know Red, Red Wine was a crusty old lusty nugget originally written by Neil Diamond.

Polyester Palace Fresh Catch

I'd Like To See THe Bad Guys Win - Margo Guryan
Red, Red Wine - Neil Diamond
Jasper Country Man - Bobbi Humphrey
Any Major Dude Will Tell You - Steely Dan
Cocaine - Jackson Browne
Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) - Looking Glass

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Admittedly, I will take "Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)" on any given day.

Look what your glorious blog does to me. My music snobbery should be infinitely more refined by now, and instead I'm drawn into the sea of schmaltz.

8/03/2005 3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home