A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Friday, June 16, 2006

Black Flag Part Two Friday



Another chunk fell off the old SST Records glacier and into Rhapsody very recently. There's nine more Black Flag releases Rhapvailable, including Six Pack, Slip It In, My War, In My Head, Loose Nut, Live '84, and Who's Got the 10 1/2?

A fine way to mark a Friday. I reckon a recitation of Family Man would be appropriate for Father's Day, but that album's already been covered. So I'll manually wish all the fathers a fine weekend. Cheers.

Black Flag Part Two Friday Playlist

Six Pack
Best One Yet
The Swinging Man
Drinking and Driving
My Ghetto
Slip It In/Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie

2 Comments:

Blogger covalent bond said...

Oh yeah! What a Father's Day gift! I am enjoying my Six Pack right now.

6/16/2006 9:41 AM

 
Blogger Shawn Anderson said...

Good stuff! I noticed they also added some more ALL and another Minutemen album. Just need to break that Husker Du barrier and we'll really have something to hoot about!

6/17/2006 3:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home