A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ice Cream Candy Man Playlist



OK, I had the most fantastic cone of watermelon sherbet over the weekend, perfectly sweet and creamy, with little chunks of real watermelon. And the county fair is coming this next weekend. If it can be served on a stick, I plan on eating it. So simply enough, this playlist goes out to summer, sucrose, and my overworked pancreas.

Ice Cream Candy Man Playlist

Candy Man Blues - Mississippi John Hurt
Ice Cream Man - Tom Waits
Candy Man - Sammy Davis, Jr.
Ice Cream Man - Van Halen
Children Run Away (The Man With The Candy) - The Frogs
The Candy Man - Cibo Matto
Pure Imagination/Candy Man - Harry Connick, Jr.
Little Man With A Candy Cigar - Jo Stafford

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I really think that "Pure Imagination" is one of the best songs ever written. Is there any other song that perfectly captures innocence and childhood? I think not. Except for maybe "The Muppet Show" theme.

8/31/2005 9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for nice songs, while listening to them I came back to my childhood

6/13/2007 7:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an original Van selling the ice creams. Besides, the chosen musics are great.

6/19/2007 9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home