A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Monday, October 03, 2005

Gong Songs Playlist



As I learned well from my telephone sounds playlist, the more ears the better. It took me almost six months to assemble four tracks that start with phone noises, and a few hours for others to suggest sixteen more. So here's another playlist appeal for donations. I've collected two songs that feature a good gong noise, but know there's gotta be many more shining examples out there. Suggestions to round out the list would be most welcome.

Gong Songs Playlist

Open Sesame - Kool & The Gang
Hotter Than Hell - KISS

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

How about the end of Bohemian Rhapsody?

10/04/2005 6:33 PM

 
Blogger Shawn Anderson said...

Oh man... I bet Rush is ripe for it. Unless that big gong behind Neil Peart's head was just for show.

10/04/2005 11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home