A Real Rhapsody playlist blog of questionable quality

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Beleted


I've gotten no updates on my technical problem in over six weeks, despite regular queries to my dedicated support thread. Yesterday I tried to call for an update, and lost it when asked to start from scratch, cheerfully ignoring the hours of excruciating phone time and weeks of my ass twisting in the breeze.

I have no idea why such a thing should happen, but here's one of the world's toadiest Rhapsody fanboys transformed into a golem of blind hatred.

Yet another update: Late Friday I made direct contact with an unscripted human, and might actually have this all straightened out in a day or two. More news as it happens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and they spelled 'received' wrong.

9/19/2009 12:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home